- Eta (website | GitHub) — a super-fast embedded JS template engine that supports Deno. I'm hoping to release a new version soon!
- Decline App (website) — a website for practicing Czech, Slovak, and Russian noun declensions.
- Splashpad (Chrome webstore) — a Chrome extension that turns your new tab page into a customizable dashboard.
- npm-to-yarn (GitHub) — an npm package for converting CLI commands between npm, Yarn, and pnpm.
- Esperaboard (Chrome webstore) — a Chrome extension to transform characters written in the Esperanto "x-system" into Esperanto characters while typing.
- "Tic-Tac-Too" (website | GitHub) — AI tic-tac-toe bot built with TensorFlow.js. I built this as a teenager, while just starting to learn about ML, so it's definitely not the best code. But it was a great learning experience.
- GOM (PyPI | GitHub) — Pip package with CLI tool to monitor GPU usage across Docker containers. A minimalistic alternative to
nvidia-smi. Stands for "GPU Output Monitor".